Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Jeff Buckley: Live At The Glastonbury Festival 1995

TREON089

Jeff Buckley performs live at the Glastonbury Festival on the 24th June 1995.

Notes:
An excellent soundboard recordings taken from Pre-FM BBC Transcription Disc of the complete Glastonbury performance.

Tracklist:
01 - Dream Brother
02 - Lover, You Should've Come Over
03 - So Real
04 - Last Goodbye
05 - What Will You Say
06 - Mojo Pin
07 - Eternal Life
08 - Kick Out The Jams
09 - Grace
10 - That's All I Ask (Prince Patrick Hotel, Sydney 02.09.95)

Password: TREON089

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful recording... Can we pull him out through the speakers? :-) Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think the lysco file is corrupted as it does not work for local files on my phone

    ReplyDelete
  3. * Prince Patrick Hotel, Melbourne .. did you upgrade this audio or do anything differently to be reposting it after 10 years?
    Thanks for all your efforts, I've been coming here for about that long :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've re-uploaded the files and included a Lossless option. I've also included updated (larger) cover art. It's the same source I used 10 years ago.

      Delete