Saturday 17 May 2014

Jeff Buckley: Asking To Stay... A Collection Of Radio Sessions

TREON028
Asking To Stay... is a collection of radio sessions from Jeff Buckley.

Notes:
All tracks are sourced from the FM broadcast as far as I can tell. I have been able to cleaned up the audio to some effect but due to the deteriorated nature of the original source the tape heritage can still be heard.
I have previously tried to remaster some of these tracks before (Tracks 1 to 4 and 9 to 12) and have posted my efforts on my Youtube channel but for this collection I have gone back to the original files and started over using a few new tricks I have picked up since my first attempt.

Tracklist:

 Live on WHFS-FM ''Just Passin Thru'' (Omega Studio, Rockville MD, 16th April 1995)
01 - Last Goodbye
02 - Lover, You Should've Come Over - Preview Below (Pre-clean up)
03 - So Real
04 - Grace
 Live on WENZ 107.9FM (Cleveland, OH, 22nd May 1995) 
05 - Last Goodbye
06 - So Real
 Live on KFOG Radio (San Francisco, California 4th May 1995)
07 - (All That I Ask) Last Goodbye
08 - Grace
Live from The Knitting Factory 'The Music Faucet', 91.1 WFMU (East Orange, New Jersey, 19th April 1992)
09 - Satisfied Mind
10 - Killing Time 
11 - All Tomorrow's Parties
12 - I Know It's Over


 


No comments:

Post a Comment