Friday 18 July 2014

Jeff Buckley: The Bright Lights In Sorrow (Live '95)

TREON034
The Bright Lights In Sorrow is a selection of live tracks from Jeff Buckley.

Notes:
The first four tracks are all ripped from the bootleg "Son Of The Starsailor". For some strange reason the openning track originally starts off with a sample taken from later on in the song. I was able to remove the added sample and restore the intro. I edited out "So Real" as it is available on the So Real EP which is included in The Grace EPs boxset.

Tracklist:
Live at Nighttown in Rotterdam, Holland, 25.02.95
01 - Lover, You Should've Come Over
02 - Last Goodbye
03 - Grace
04 - Eternal Life

Live on 99X Atlanta Live X, APC Studios, Georgia, August '94 - Preview Below
05 - Last Goodbye
06 - So Real
07 - Mojo Pin
08 - Grace
09 - Lover, You Should've Come Over

Bonus Tracks:
10 - Mojo Pin (Columbia Records Radio Hour 12.01.95)
11 - Grace (Columbia Records Radio Hour 12.01.95)
12 - Last Goodbye (Mtv, 120 Minutes, New York 15.01.95)
13 - Vancouver (Mtv's Most Wanted, London 3.3.95)

4 comments:

  1. You are our angel! Thank u so much for this :_)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you for sharing. It takes me back so many years.

    You wouldn't by any chance happen to have the show from the Pacific Club, Antwerp, Belgium, 9/21/94, would you? I am somehow missing only Lover, You Should've Come Over, from that show, and that track is my favorite...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have many performances from Jeff but I don't have that one I'm afraid.

      Delete