Tuesday 15 March 2016

Jeff Buckley: Without You & I (Studio Outtakes)

TREON091
To celebrate the release of the new Jeff Buckley album You & I, I've put together another collection of studio outtakes.

Notes:
Tracks 02 - 08 are sourced from the bootleg Born Again From The Rhythm and have been de-clipped and edited so that they flow together more naturally in a similar way to "You & I". Track 01 is a rip from a DVD of the promo video to Hallelujah and has a slightly different sound to the Live At Bearsville version you may have heard. Without You & I (aka the Guitar Version) is a new cleaned up version but you can find the original included in the Rarities From N.Y.C compilation.

UPDATE: I've added new studio outtake of Grace found in the Electronic Press Kit on Live In Chicago DVD. It appears to be the audio of the band performing the song for the music video. Unfortunatly it's not the full track, only the first two minutes but I thought it would fit in well here. It's not included in the main download but you can download it on it's own below.

Tracklist:
01 - Hallelujah (Promo Version)
02 - If You See Her Say Hello
03 - Night Flight
04 - Dinks Song
05 - Mama, You've Been On My Mind (Take #1)
06 - Mama, You've Been On My Mind (Take #2)
07 - Hallelujah (Take #2)
08 - Just Like A Woman
09 - Grace (Studio Outtake Excerpt #1) DOWNLOAD BELOW
10 - Grace (Studio Outtake Excerpt #2)
11 - Without You & I (Remastered)
12 - I Know It's Over (Promo Video Edit)

Password: JeffStudio

>>>>DOWNLOAD<<<<
>>>>DOWNLOAD Track 09<<<<

The album "You & I" is available now!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment