Sunday 17 April 2016

Jeff Buckley: The Music Faucet 11.10.92 (2016 Remaster)

TREON095
This classic Jeff Buckley performance on The Music Faucet radio show back in 1992 has popped up on a few bootlegs in recent years but it's either been incomplete or had some heavy handed noise reduction applied to it so that the sound quality is compromised. I attempted a clean-up in 2014 (Find it here) but I only released the songs. This time I've gone back to the original source file and redone the clean up and (using the official release of Satisfied Mind as a guide) I've speed corrected the whole performance.

The archive nature of the source means that this will never sound as good as an official release but I hope that what I've done here will be a step closer to hearing what an official release may sound like. You can listen to a sample of what I've done here on Soundcloud.

Tracklist:
01 - Intro
02 - Lost Highway
03 - Interview
04 - Eternal Life
05 - Please Send Me Someone To Love
06 - The Way Young Lovers Do
07 - Satisfied Mind
08 - Interview
09 - Hallelujah
10 - Mama, You've Been On My Mind
11 - Interview
12 - Alligator Wine
13 - Interview
14 - Calling You
15 - Unforgiven
16 - Interview
17 - We All Fall In Love Sometimes
18 - Curtains
19 - Interview
20 - Dink's Song
21 - Corpus Christi Carol

Password for both parts: MusicFaucet



3 comments:

  1. SO cool to hear this in its entirety. It sounds great! These early Jeff performances consistently blow me away. Funny how his political comments are relevant today (sort of). Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!.... So very thank you for this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! If possible, could you please upload a FLAC version as well?

    ReplyDelete