Sunday 24 July 2016

Oasis: Back Where We Belong (The G-Mex '97)

TREON109
Oasis perform live at the G-Mex Centre in Manchester on the 14th December 1997.

Notes:
Taken from the bootleg "Baglim" which is sourced from an excellent FM broadcast. The only alterations I have done is to edit out the fade-out/in where the bootleg goes from CD one to CD two. There was an overlap between these two tracks so nothing was lost in the edit. There was also a click at the end of D'You Know What I Mean? which I removed and I added a little more fade-out at the very end of Acquiesce. Other than that this is as it was on the original bootleg.

Tracklist:
01 - Be Here Now
02 - Stay Young
03 - Stand By Me
04 - Supersonic
05 - Some Might Say
06 - Roll With It
07 - D'You Know What I Mean?
08 - Don't Look Back In Anger
09 - Don't Go Away
10 - Wonderwall
11 - Live Forever
12 - It's Gettin' Better (Man!!)
13 - All Around The World
14 - Fade In-Out
15 - Champagne Supernova
16 - Cigarettes & Alcohol
17 - Acquiesce

Password For Both Parts: OasisBelong

7 comments:

  1. Great share, many thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. But I have a problem with unzipping the file. Isn't the password a "TREON109"? I can't solve it out. Can you help me please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great gig, great quality sound, it's a shame that Champagne Supernova sound like phaser effect on seventh minute

    ReplyDelete
  4. A version with the frequency fixed would be a nice improvement for guitar players it is slightly out of tune maybe the tape recording was too fast or too slow? I believe it just needs the frequency adjusted slightly up / or down ;-)

    ReplyDelete