Friday 1 December 2017

The Verve: Live At Maida Vale Studios 2008

TREON205
The Verve perform live at Maida Vale Studios for Zane Lowe Show on BBC Radio 1.

Notes:
Sadly I haven't been able to find a higher quality version of this broadcast (224kbps Mp3) as all the links I have been able to find have been dead. This is sourced from a mid-quality Youtube video. Normally I would share anything lower than 128kbps but this is such a great performance I wanted it to be out there in some form.

Tracklist:
01 - Intro (Zane Lowe)
02 - Sit and Wonder
03 - Sonnet
04 - Rather Be
05 - This Is Music
06 - Lucky Man
07 - Bitter Sweet Symphony
08 - Love Is Noise

Password: TREON205

3 comments:

  1. obrigado por compartilhar está em excelente qualidade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, does any one know if there is a flac version of this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love a FLAC version of this performance. I couldn't even find an mp3 version of this download (all the links I found were dead) so I grabed the audio from a Youtube video. It's not the highest quality but I just wanted this performce out there in some form.

      Delete