Monday 23 April 2018

The Virginmarys: Divides (12" Vinyl Version)

TREON227
Divides is the second studio album by The Virginmarys. This audio is sourced from the Limited Edition Green Double LP.

Notes:
The CD release was incredibly brickwalled (Average Dynamic Range of 6). This is sourced from the double LP and sounds a lot less compressed (Average Dynamic Range of 9). I've speed corrected the tracks to match the CD version. No noise reduction has been attempted.

Tracklist:
01 - Push The Pedal
02 - For You My Love
03 - Halo In Her Silhouette
04 - Free To Do Whatever They Say
05 - I Wanna Take You Home
06 - Walk In My Shoes
07 - Kill The Messenger
08 - Into Dust
09 - Moths To A Flame
10 - Falling Down
11 - Motherless Land
12 - Living In My Peace

Password: TREON227

 

No comments:

Post a Comment