Thursday 27 August 2020

Jeff Buckley: Echoes Of Grace (Studio Outtakes) *FLAC*

 

TREON264

A collection of studio outtakes by Jeff Buckley, mostly recorded at Bearsville Studios, September 1993.
 
Notes:
Tracks 02-12 are taken from the bootleg "Born Again From The Rhythm" by The Godfatherrecords. The versions here are the same as the ones I edited for the mix tape "Without You And I" but this time in FLAC. Track one is from a new Flac source. Track 13 is taken from the album "You And I" but I've edited it to match the promo version.
 
Tracklist:
01 - Hallelujah (Promo Version)
02 - If You See Her Say Hello
03 - Night Flight
04 - Dink's Song
05 - Mama, You've Been On My Mind (Take #1)
06 - Mama, You've Been On My Mind (Take #2)
07 - Hallelujah (Take #1)
08 - Hallelujah (Take #2)
09 - Hallelujah (Take #3)
10 - Just Like A Woman (Excerpt)
11 - Lover, You Should've Come Over (Alt. Take)
12 - Eternal Life (Alt. Take)
13 - I Know It's Over (Promo Edit)
 
Password: TREON264
 

2 comments: