Thursday 1 October 2020

Various Artists: 80s Live!

TREON268

A compilation album of various artists performing live from the 1980s.
 
Note:
I originally put the compilation together as a one track CD for work (see Super Sounds of Christmas). This time I've edited the file into individual tracks for your listening pleasure.

Tracklist:
01 - Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
02 - Ultravox - Vienna
03 - Blondie - Call Me
04 - Talking Heads - Once In A Lifetime
05 - Simple Minds - Alive And Kicking
06 - Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
07 - Tina Turner - Addicted To Love
08 - INXS - New Sensation
09 - ABC - Look Of Love
10 - Style Council - Shout To The Top!
11 - A-Ha - The Living Daylights
12 - Paul Young - Wherever I Lay My Hat (That's My Home)
13 - Wham! - Blue
14 - Queen - Hammer To Fall
15 - Queen - We Are The Champions

Password: TREON268

No comments:

Post a Comment