Sunday 1 May 2016

Jeff Buckley: Live From Sony Music Studios 1995

TREON097
Jeff Buckley live from Sony Music Studios, New York and broardcast on WNEW-FM 102.7 Radio (04.06.95).

Notes:
I've seen a few dates for this performance so I'm not sure which is the correct one. I've done a little bit of a clean up just to remove some unwanted hiss. The version I downloaded had tracks five and six switched so I had to do some editing to get the tracks in the correct order.

Tracklist:
01 - Dream Brother
02 - So Real
03 - Mojo Pin
04 - Grace
05 - Lilac Wine
06 - Last Goodbye
07 - Eternal Life
08 - Kick Out The Jams
09 - Lover, You Should've Come Over

Pasword: JeffSony

4 comments:

  1. I've read Jeff was live at Sony Studios on April 6, 1995. A million thanks for sharing this. You Rock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it was June 4th but the date has been mixed up due to the genius American style of writing dates backwards so it has been erroneously listed as April 6th over the years .. incorrectly listed as April 4th on Flowers In Time website where it is listed twice, the other being the correct June 4th. I've also read a first-hand account by a guy who was there and he said it was in June after initially being delayed because Jeff had a minor car accident.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the info. I couldn't find a definitive answer for the date on this one.

      Delete
  3. Definitely June. Two days after Roseland w Juliana.

    ReplyDelete