Sunday 27 November 2016

Morrissey: Famous For Nothing (Live in Malmo '02)

TREON127
Morrissey performs live at Kulturbolaget in Malmö, Sweden on 24th October 2002.

Tracklist:
01 - Introduction (Church Bells)
02 - I Want The One I Can't Have
03 - Suedehead
04 - Little Man, What Now?
05 - Hairdresser On Fire
06 - Jack The Ripper
07 - The First Of The Gang To Die
08 - I Like You
09 - Alsatian Cousin
10 - Everyday Is Like Sunday
11 - Sister, I'm A Poet
12 - The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
13 - Meat Is Murder
14 - Irish Blood, English Heart
15 - November Spawned A Monster
16 - Speedway
17 - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out

Password: MorrisseyMalmo



3 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot. May I ask you if you can I upload the tracks Jim linked in the comment here https://blonderazorblade.blogspot.it/2016/02/oasis-sotsog-sessions-demos-b-sides.html? The Sendspace link is dead. Thanks a lot if you reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When he asks crowd to name crashing bores someone shouts out Urban and he repeats it with a question mark in his voice.

    I am here to chat:

    https://chatroll.com/embed/chat/morrisseys-blue-rose-society?id=a_A2PP_y9HP&platform=html

    ReplyDelete