Monday 27 March 2023

Oasis: The Sawmills Sessions

TREON278
Nine tracks from the Sawmills studio sessions for the Oasis album Definitely Maybe. Contains the unused studio version of "I Am The Walrus".

Notes:
Sourced from the Youtube video uploaded by  Maxi Gonzalez OASIS. I've also added 10 tracks taken from Safety Copy of Masters which contains tracks recorded at Monnow Valley and Sawmills Studios, amongst others. These are different mixes than the ones used for the "Definitely Maybe (TREON Deluxe Edition)" I put together in 2020 with the exception of Whatever. I have not remastered these tracks like I have previously. I have however edited out some long unwanted silences at the end of some if the tracks.

Tracklist:
01 - Cigarettes & Alcohol (Mix)
02 - Digsy's Dinner (Mix)
03 - Bring It On Down
04 - Up In The Sky
05 - Rock 'n' Roll Star
06 - Live Forever
07 - Columbia
08 - Slide Away
09 - I Am The Walrus
 
Bonus:
10 - Rock 'n’ Roll Star (First To Tape)
11 - Live Forever (Mix 2)
12 - Up In The Sky (Mix 2)
13 - Columbia (Mix 3)
14 - Bring It On Down (Mix 1)
15 - Cigarettes & Alcohol (Mix 2 - First To Tape)
16 - Digsy’s Dinner (Mix 4)
17 - Slide Away (Mix 1 - Master)
18 - Whatever (No ‘Young Dude’)
19 - Fade Away (Take 1 w Backing Vox No Lead Vox)

Password: TREON278

1 comment: